Clarifying Your Life's Purpose

I've had a few messages and emails regarding how to 'find your life's purpose' based on some of the articles that I have written over time.

Judging by the questions, many of which were identical in nature, it seems that I need to clarify my point on this one a little bit.

Living a purposeful life does not mean you have to follow one calling and that's it. It's all about finding those things in your life which you are passionate about and living them to the fullest. A lot of the messages that I am getting lately though seem to be about how people make money. What you do to make money, if it is not something that you are passionate about, will eventually lead to disappointment. Regardless of how well you do at it.

When you lose yourself in your passionate endeavors, those things that you would do for free anyway you will eventually find a way to earn a living out of. No doubt about it if that is your end goal. As Eminem so eloquently put it - 'Lose yourself in the moment - you own it.' Never let making money get in the way of your passion - your purpose.

You know how to lose yourself. Think back to those times in your life when you've been so involved in something that is giving you joy and you've actually forgotten to stop for a break, or a drink or even to eat! Those moments in life are what you should be living for, striving to make them 'the norm'.

Imagine living your life each and every day in this state. I can guarantee that you'll never have another day filled with 'Monday-itis'.

So let's get down to a specific. In my own journey one of my underlying passions is creativity. Now, when I say that to people they automatically think 'Art'. Absolutely correct, art is one of my passions. Mixed into my creative bowl though are things like photography, graphic design, website design, ad design, logo design and music production. A whole bunch of different strings on the bow, all creative in nature.

So if I was to give you one piece of advice on this it would be - take your passion and see what it is about it that makes you alive when you do it. Is it being creative? Is it helping people? Is it designing new things? Is it making different products? Find whatever it is that makes you tick and feel alive and see how many different string you can add to your own bow. It's all about passion but that passion does not mean just one thing!

My crazy world has included successfully combining all the skills of a artist, photographer, designer, programmer, and marketer into one crazy life.

I'm available for guest blogging, article writing and speaking events.

~ Frank

Tazz 1 Pty Ltd

Follow me in my crazy world via my site
or Insta!


 By Frank Perez


Article Source: Clarifying Your Life's Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...