Clue for Being Spiritual Minded - Your Mission in Life

Being truly spiritual minded brings out one's mission in life. Would you agree? I mean that I no longer have to worry about my choice of words, like I once did when confronted with a subject I don't know the answer to. I simply respond, "At this point I cannot answer that."

Anything we do for a better life comes from the heart which is spiritual minded with no exaggeration, unless, of course, it is a playful time with a little fun.

If you can honestly say that the depths of your internal understanding spread throughout your true essence, giving you new meaning and purpose in everything you do, then you are your way to a better life.

When you can say, "I pursue my mission in life and my exploration with utmost exhilaration, and with no exhaustion, you are creating a better life.

You will find your seriousness to be fun.

It is Their purpose, meaning God, the Holy Spirit, and the whole Child of God, that sustains us. This is what is pictured as the Face of Christ. It's when you're getting the right amounts of sleep, food, and exercise. It seems effortless, but very much a wanting.

For me I would see a "different side" to the incarceration I endured, and when I was released from prison I experienced newer heights from this stepping stone. Because of Them, which I am at one with, as are you, miracles have sprung up as do grass and flowers, on the once-scorched and barren ground.

What our confusion has wrought, They have undone.

The sinner and the saint that we once witnessed in ourselves now appear to be spiritual minded waves on the surface of the same ocean, differing only in magnitude.

Each are the natural outcome of forces in the universe rooted in time and causation, or, simply put, "cause and effect."

Although you may begin to describe the realization of being spiritual minded and divine knowledge as "traveling the path" to spiritual freedom, or "my mission in life," this analogy should not be taken literally.

There is no ready-made road in the spiritual realm. Spiritual minded progress is not a matter of following an instruction manual to move along a line already laid down and unalterably defined.

Rather, your mission in life is a creative process of spiritual involvement of the conscious mind.

It is knowing why and when the ego mind wants to intrude. Rather than a path, this process is better described as a "spiritual journey." And it's about living your purpose... A true calling, if you will.

The journey to being spiritual minded is comparable to a flight through the air, and not to a journey upon the earth, because it is truly a pathless journey in literal terms.

Your mission in life or true calling, is a dynamic movement within consciousness that creates its own path and leaves no trace behind.

What is a hundred or a thousand years to Them, or tens of thousands? Once They come to you and you accept Them, you can begin your purpose.

What never was-the illusion or the dream of separation, a fantasy world and life that you don't truly want-fades away and passes into nothingness when They come into your essence, and what is real is your own free will.

When you see yourself as fully absorbed with truth, you will see yourself as of the whole Child of God and constantly be seeing the Face of Christ.

This is You, within God Consciousness, where to know It is to exist as blissful power. To exist as a power is to know oneself as unbounded bliss; and to know oneself is to know Them.

This is knowing divinity, and is your mission in life.

You are not living your free will in any existence in which power is limited, or knowledge imperfect, or joy clouded. This would make you a product of false imagination, and cannot be the earnest seeker of spiritual freedom.

To being spiritual minded

Hello Friend,

I'm James Nussbaumer and I'd like to introduce myself to you through my thought provoking spiritual and inspirational books, which are reflections of A Course in Miracles. To see more please visit me at: http://jamesnussbaumer.com/

I'm also offering you a subscription to my EVERYDAY MIRACLES newsletter, which includes the first two books of my ever-developing series shipped to you, and my ongoing webinars, videos and so much more helping everyday people live life on their own terms. If you're interested in letting go of the past and attaining Real Abundance, Purpose, and Wealth, visit me here: http://jamesnussbaumer.com/self-help-library/


 By James Nussbaumer


Article Source: Clue for Being Spiritual Minded - Your Mission in Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...