It Is Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been

It's never too late to change from your usual self. Release yourself from the shackles of your dysfunctional past and move on. Life is so beautiful to give it up for nothing. We still have hope. We can still become what we want to be. The bottom line is for us to persevere and work hard. Life is not always hardships. Life is actually full of hope especially when we realized our true worth.

It's never too late to dream the impossible dream. To become an international researcher is merely a dream to me. But I was able to make it happen. Patience and hard work coupled with determination are the key to my current successes. I want to persevere more and work hard more to achieve more because I know that it is not impossible to attain whatever you want in life.

We must do what we think we cannot do. We need to challenge ourselves to go beyond our boundaries. It's never to late to go back and change something. For example, if you are a firefighter but you had a great chance to be a singer, you can still go back and start a singing career cause deep down inside you still want it and you still have the talent. It's matter of time and patience.

You always have a chance to achieve your goal. There might be something that you may have given up on. But do we ever really know how much time we have? The road to success is never an easy one. Simple. Discover it, then Become it. You will find out things about yourself that you never knew.

There's no time limit; stop whenever you want. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of.

Never want to be one of those people who dreams of something and never works to make it a reality. Even if success often involves risk, believe in yourself that you can achieve. As you may know, it can be a lot harder to believe in yourself than it is to believe in others, but I know it's an essential first step to getting on the path to making my dreams a reality.

As much as you'd just love to dive in head first to my dreams, creating a plan is essential and I have to give a lot of thought to what I'm going to do and what will be impacted by my new-found dedication to make your dream a reality. Once I've gotten an idea in my head, it can be hard for me not to simply react, but it's imperative that I give some careful thought to what I want and how I'm going to get it.

When you have big dreams, it's hard to focus on the nitty gritty details of getting it all done, but if you want this to be real, develop an action plan. The acting is the hardest part. The acting can be the hardest part.

You see, it's never too late to be who you might have been." The truth is that we can change our mindset at any time. We are the masters of our fate. No one can deny that fact.

It's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. We can make the best or the worst of it. We need to make every count because life is too short.



 By Rosemarie Sumalinog Gonzales


Article Source: It Is Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...