Your Mind, Your Life, Your Existence

When I think about my mind, life and existence, I think I am blessed, and I am closed-minded to anything other than that reality. Envy is the bane of existence anyhow when really thought about deeply. When the grass seems greener on the other side, something is rotten on both sides if you know what I mean.

For the ultimate value of a mind, a life and existence can be defined by how genuinely contained within themselves people really are without envious thoughts, without fearful oppression of conscience and without existing jealous of other people or situations.

When I was young, I used to wonder why other people were more successful than others. I have my answer in reality and that answer is: Tend the grass on your own side without regarding the grass of others as competition and you will be fine, as long as you keep your grass "kept up well."

For the ultimate value of an existence is understanding how to be, do and have for yourself without comparing yourself to the other person in an envious way.

So, view your circumstances as good, however they may seem to be and wherever you are with them, proceed with courageous thinking and know that your work stands well on its own. The best quality lives are judged on their own standards by the person living it. If you have to compare to others in a genuine way, check your premises to use the words of Ayn Rand in a fully cognitive and rational way.

Real growth comes down to esteeming yourself well anyhow. Without that, you genuinely go nowhere except into envy and "keeping up". After all, why do you think "living like a reality show" is so popular for so many? "Keeping up appearances" is the weakest thing you can do. Being within yourself and fully understanding is the strongest thing you can do. This is not my opinion, but this is reality. Is there a self in the appearance without substance? There is not. But if you can have substance without the "appearance", that is better from a realistic standpoint because you (or anyone) are what they are "trying to be" in reality.

So, being blessed in that closed-minded way with control within yourself is the better way to be than appearing healthy and "great" in the eyes of others. Reality is what counts, not the hype of "the show everyone should envy."

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.



 By Joshua Clayton


Article Source: Your Mind, Your Life, Your Existence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...