Getting Connected To Source

Getting connected is a BIG thing for me. In fact, I believe it is my purpose, not just for me to be connected, but for me to help others get connected.

What is 'Getting Connected'?

Getting Connected is a phrase I use to describe plugging in to, feeling a part of, and being inspired, energised and guided by Source. It's a spiritual thing, but I believe it's a LIFE thing.

Note - what I call Source, you may call the universe, god, love, or something else.

Why Should I Get Connected?

Personally I want to be connected because it is an essential part of who I am - I need to be connected. My belief is that everyone is actually connected, but that we need a Conscious Connection in order to function at their absolute best. Other reasons to be Connected are:



You can tap in to a wonderful source of energy that you can use physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

It boosts you intuition and inner knowing 100 fold! (Disclaimer - I haven't done the maths on this, but it sounds better than saying ' a lot')

Being Connected helps you to live a guided and inspired life - without connection I think I would be floundering around in the world and pretty miserable.

It helps you find your purpose

It help you fulfil your purpose

It helps you to get 'in flow' - this is where the magic happens as things star to fall in to place and coincidences occur out of the blue.

Being Connected is a happier place to be, even in lonelier moments, even when life is tough, even when you want to run away an hide, being connected eases your soul and reminds you that you are OK, you are enough, and that peace is possible.

Being Connected brings inner peace

I'm sure there are many more reasons but these are more than enough to be going on with!

How To Get Connected

There are many ways to start to Get Connected, here are a few to get you started.



You will not be surprised I am sure, to read that your number one tool for connection is meditation. It centres you and calms you mind from the everyday chaos. It also transports you in to a timeless zone, and you can, with practice, FEEL you connection with the infinite, with source and with everything that is living.

Spend time in nature, experience it, be part of it, swim in a lake, or in the sea, walk in the woods, or the hills, care for a plant, or stand in the fresh air and feel the wind on your skin. Or do as a lovely lady did after receiving one of my Daily Inspired Guidance Messages on this subject, "today we stopped and collected raindrops on our fingers". how beautiful is that?

Hug someone. I mean really hug them, heart to heart. (Not squeeze them to death but hold them with the intention to say through your body how much they mean to you.)

Have a Reiki treatment, or better yet, get attuned to Reiki and let the energy flow. Receiving the conscious connection through Reiki is the single most powerful thing I have done in my life.

Getting Connected & Spiritual Philosophy

I believe the main reason to Get Connected is that, actually, it is a fundamental part of why we are on this planet. Here's the short version.

If 'the source of everything' (insert your name for it here) had not created life, how would they know they were creative? Therefore the source of everything sent parts of itself out to be living, creative, miniature versions of itself within the universe - these are us. Part of our journey is to experience being individual 'people', apart from the source of everything. But another part of our journey is to remember that we a part of the source of everything, and to get back to, and reclaim our connection with it.

In his book 'Conversations With God', Neale Donald Walsch describes this wonderfully and I would certainly recommend it as a must read book on spiritual philosophy. It confirmed and clarified for me what I already believed, and explained it in a brilliant way, this concept forms part of the bedrock of my own spiritual philosophy.

I believe this connection is the magic of the universe.



 By Helen Leathers


Article Source: Getting Connected To Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...