Orange on Mother's Day

."¥¥¥".



My name is Orange, I was born as an only child. My father was a civil servant at a well-known public school.

As a teacher I knew my father had high expectations for my academic grades. While I didn't really wish I could follow in his footsteps as a Teacher I'm sure my dad would love to hear my name into the ranks of champions in my class. Unfortunately I'm just me, no matter how hard I try I still can't be as smart as my deskmate Ratri.

Ratri is the perfect princess figure in my opinion. Not only is she beautiful, she is also very elegant and has a very genius brain. In addition, Ratri is also very good to me she is always ready to help when I find it difficult to do my schoolwork. I guess that's what makes me feel even more like nothing compared to Ratri. The only one who raised my hopes was my mother. My mom always said I was a great kid and would one day be a great person.

Although I don't know what the reason is that my mother has confidence that one day I will become a great person, for the sake of my mother I tried to find out where my greatness lies. I'm not as pretty as Ratri though not ugly either. I'm also not as smart as Ratri even though my report card scores have never been red.

Sometimes I think that mom just wants to please me, but every day every day mom always praises me, she never forgets to reward me with the compliment "you're great". Even for a trivial thing I'm sure people who aren't smart can do it at all.

One day my mother and I went together to see voly matches between villages, besides voly is indeed my hobby, voly matches between villages are also usually a shock market that sells various kinds of food. My mother and I decided not to eat lunch at home, once eating out it is also necessary so as not to get bored said mother.

Also Read More:

 


After going around seeing the look, we finally entered a tent stall. Mom ordered rice with my favorite grilled duck, while I ordered my favorite fried noodles. My fried noodles were almost gone when I arrived mom patted me on the shoulder saying "you're great", my face was red holding back the embarrassment that everyone who ate at the stall turned to look at us

"What the hell Mom" I said irritably
While continuing her meal mom said "You're great, you've never eaten this kind of grilled duck, how come you can know the grilled duck here is delicious" mom said as she continued to eat
"Mom... The great thing is that the one who has a stall is not me, the one who makes the grilled duck delicious is not me" "Hey in this place there are many tents selling grilled ducks but you can know that here is the most delicious" "Yes, yes, you know, mom, look at this tent stall, you continue to come from earlier" "It's great that you can analyze until you don't think about it"


mom said with a shake of her head.
I was stunned staring at the fried noodles that stayed halfway on my plate.

Today, December 22, 2022, I ate my favorite fried noodles again but this time I was not with my mother.
I ate fried noodles at a café near the stadium where I practiced every day.
Yes today I just realized my mother is a great woman, my mother is a scholar but she is willing to devote her life to her family especially for me her great child.

Mom spends all her time cooking me, washing, ironing and taking me wherever I want, mom is always the front supporter when I compete from village to village.

Today I am no longer watching inter-village voly matches with my mother, because today I am a professional voly athlete, who also happened to take me to the army, I joined Kowad from a special line.

"Happy mother's day Mom, mom is the greatest person in my life" I wrote in a short order I sent mom. Not forgetting that I reminded mom to watch my live game on tv in a few days. I'm sure my team's win was the best gift mom wanted from me on this mother's day.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...