Dancing With The Creativity Devil - A Lesson In Being Yourself

I'd be absolutely filthy rich if I had one cent for every time that I've heard the words that creativity doesn't pay the bills or some variant of the same.

What if I was to tell you that this is completely incorrect? A lie? A fallacy? An urban myth?

You'd think I was crazy wouldn't you?

Well, guess what. Crazy I is.

In a world where there is so much competition, in every career, in every endeavor in absolutely every way, your chances of getting noticed are next to nothing if you follow the same line, the same footsteps and do exactly the same thing as everybody else. To be noticed in this crowd you have to be unique. To be unique is a simple matter of being yourself. To get noticed for your excellence while being yourself, you need to be creative!

Being creatively unique will allow you to shine your light on the world, a light that leads straight back to you and no one else.

So don't allow yourself to be weighed down by any type of conventional anchor or to follow the herd. Have the courage in your own self to be creative. Don't fear to dance with the devil. Pick the song, grab his hand and twirl away.

Being known for being who you truly are will lead to a world of opportunities opening up in your life. Don't fear the unknown, that's where your destiny lies.

It constantly amazes me how the thing that should be the most simple to achieve in this world, being ourselves, has turned into being one of the hardest to achieve. We have been conditioned, or more accurately brain-washed into thinking and believing that if we are not all the same, cut from the same cloth and molded by the same sculptors then we are obviously just not good enough.

I'm here to tell you that honestly, think about the people that you admire. The ones you look up to.

How many of them are living their lives like everyone else or are they forging their own path and living their lives on their terms?

You may well be admiring them now but somewhere along the line of their lives they looked around them and said - 'Nope. I won't be another follower! Let others follow me instead!'

So take the plunge on creativity and your own uniqueness. Don't fear the devil. Take his hand, pick a song, put your dancing shoes on and do the samba!

My crazy world has included successfully combining all the skills of a artist, photographer, designer, programmer, and marketer into one crazy life.

I'm available for guest blogging, article writing and speaking events.

~ Frank

Tazz 1 Pty Ltd

Follow me in my crazy world via my site
or Insta!


 By Frank Perez

Article Source: Dancing With The Creativity Devil - A Lesson In Being Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Taun17

Haus Persaingan

Haus Persaingan Cerita ini berisi tema atau penyebutan kekerasan fisik, gore, atau pelecehan. Saya telah menatap layar selama berjam-jam. ...